HEY GUYS,

             Welcome to another blog.How are you all? Hope you are well! Happy Independence Day everyone.

The best thing happened last night. I ate and talked with my parents and went to bed around 11.40. I was watching the movie on the phone like any other day. I don't know except for a while. Later in the morning, when my mother opened the headphones from her ear, I saw that she was playing YouTube. It was about 8.40 am. Then I fell asleep again and woke up at 8.30. Then I gave the status on WhatsApp before getting up. Then I freshened up and played a little pubg. Then I went to eat breakfast. Then I came and saw the speech of the Prime Minister.
I don't know if it would be right to say that !! But it seems like someone loves the country so much. What he thinks is really awesome. He also said a lot about technology today. If you haven't seen it, take a look. The more I see him, the more surprised I am. He is a great man. Anyway, I took a bath and sat down for lunch. I ate and played a little pubg. Then I thought I would sleep but I couldn't sleep anymore. I sat down with a little book and then after reading for a while I saw that it was raining and my mother also went out so I packed the book and went back to bed with the phone. Then I talked to Saumya for a while. Then I sat down to class. While checking the status while doing the class, I saw that both Dhoni and Suresh Raina have retired.
I was very upset to see. A special blog on the two of them is going on slowly tomorrow. See you tomorrow for that. And that's why I'm a little upset.

Stay up to date today. Hope to see you again tomorrow.

BYE 

                                         K.S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

এই যে বন্ধুরা,


              অন্য একটি ব্লগে স্বাগতম।কেমন আছো সবাই ?? আশা করছি ভালোই আছো ! সবাইকে স্বাধীনতা দিবসের শুভেচ্ছা। কাল রাতে তো সেরা জিনিস হয়েছে। আমি খাওয়াদাওয়া করে বাবা মা এর সাথে গল্প করে প্রায় ১১.৪০ নাগাদ ঘুমাতে এলাম। আমি অন্নান্য দিনার মতো ফোনে দেখছিলাম যে কি মুভি দেখা যায়। কিছুক্ষন বাদে আমি আর জানিনা। পরে সকালে মা যখন কান থেকে হেডফোন টা খুললো তখন দেখি তখন ও ইউটউব চলছে। তখন প্রায় ৬.৪০ বাজে। তারপর আমি আবার ঘুমিয়ে গেলাম তারপর উঠলাম ৮.৩০ নাগাদ। তারপর উঠে আগে হোয়াটস্যাপ এ স্ট্যাটাস দিলাম। তারপর ফ্রেশ হয়ে একটু pubg খেললাম। তারপর সকালের খাবার খেতে গেলাম। তারপর আমি  এসে প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ভাষণ দেখলাম। এটা বলা ঠিক হবে কিনা জানিনা !! তবে এনার মতো মনে হয় দেশটাকে কেউ এত ভালোবাসেন। উনি যা ভাবেন তা আসলেই অসাধারণ। উনি টেককনোলোজি নিয়েও অনেক কিছু আজ বলেছে। আপনারা যদি না দেখে থাকেন তা হলে একবার দেখে নেবেন। আমি ওনাকে যতই দেখি ততই অবাক হই। একটা দারুন মানুষ তিনি। যাইহোক তারপর স্নান করে একটু বসে দুপুরের খাবার খেলাম। খাবার খেয়ে একটু pubg খেললাম। তারপর ভাবলাম ঘুমাবো কিন্তু আর ঘুমানো হলোনা। একটু বই নিয়ে বসলাম তারপর কিছুক্ষন পড়ার পরে দেখি বৃষ্টি নামলো আর মা ও বাইরে গেল তাই আমি বই গুছিয়ে আবার শুয়ে পড়লাম ফোন নিয়ে। তারপর সৌম্য  র সাথে কিছুক্ষন গল্প করলাম। তারপর ক্লাস করতে বসলাম। ক্লাস করতে করতে স্ট্যাটাস চেক করছিলাম তখন দেখি ধোনি আর সুরেসরাইনা দুজনই নাকি অবসর নিয়েছে। দেখে খুব কষ্ট পেলাম। কাল ওদের দুই জনের উপর একটা বিশেষ ব্লগ আস্তে চলেছে। তারজন্য কাল দেখবেন। আর সেই জন্য মনটা একটু খারাপ। 

আজ এই পর্যন্তই থাক। কাল আবার দেখা হবে আশা করছি। 

BYE 

                                         K.S