HEY GUYS,
              Welcome to another blog.How are you all? I hope you are well! After publishing the blog last night, I did not sit on the laptop for long. Then after eating I was talking to my father and I saw that it was too much. Then a little phone call came and I fell asleep. I thought I would watch a web series but I didn't have a mind so I didn't watch it anymore.
I woke up around 8.30 this morning. Then I went here and there and stood. I went to the roof and saw some trees. Then I came and started pubg৬. Today is Manasa Pujo,
so in the morning Nannabanna is all closed. We have a tradition of eating panta rice here this morning.
So I sat down for a while after eating and then it was raining so I went to the stairs and sat down. Then I got up from there and went to the bank. After returning from the bank, I took a bath, freshened up, ate and drank a little pubg. As soon as I finished the game, I will sleep a little. I said there is a need to say something. It was about 4.30 on the way there. On the way back after completing the work, I brought a spoonful of Malay from the sweet shop. Today our house was a little quiet because I didn't have a wife. My brother's house is right next to our wall. And Baudi's bad habit is to shout.
Screaming all the time. Anyway, there is no need to say bad things in the name of a person and if he is his own person. Then I had to come and take a bath again. Then I had some tea and then I ate the sweet and sat on the laptop. I don't know what I did today to create the privacy policy page of this blog. The page is coming but it is after a blog. So I'm having a little problem.
Anyway, stay tuned today and hope to see you again tomorrow.
BYE
                                             K.S
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
কেমন আছো সবাই ?? আশা করছি ভালোই আছো !কাল রাতে  ব্লগ পাবলিশ করার পরে আর বেশিক্ষন ল্যাপটপে বসিনি। তারপরে খাওয়া শেষ করে বাবা র সাথে গল্প করতে করতে দেখি অনেক বেশি বেজে গেছে তারপর আসে একটু ফোন ঘটতে ঘটতে ঘুমিয়ে গেলাম। ভাবছিলাম একটা ওয়েব সিরিজ দেখবো কিন্তু আর মন ছিলোনা তাই আর দেখা হলোনা।
আজ সকালে প্রায় ৭.৩০ নাগাদ উঠলাম। তারপর এখানে ওখানে একটু গিয়ে দাঁড়ালাম। ছাদে গেলাম একটু গাছ গুলোকে দেখলাম। তারপর এসে pubg৬ স্টার্ট করলাম। আজ তো মনসা পুজো তাই তো সকালে নান্নাবান্না সব বন্ধ। আমাদের এখানে রীতি আছে আজ সকালে পান্তা ভাত খাওয়ার। তাই  হলো খাওয়া শেষ করে একটু বসে রইলাম তারপর বৃষ্টি হচ্ছিলো তাই একটু সিঁড়িঘরে গিয়ে বসলাম। তারপর সেখান থেকে উঠে একটু ব্যাঙ্ক এ গেলাম। ব্যাঙ্ক থেকে ফিরে এসে স্নান করে ফ্রেশ হয়ে খাওয়া দাওয়া সেরে একটু pubg৬ খেললাম। খেলা শেষ করে যাই একটু ঘুমাবো অমনি ম্যানেজার এর ফোন এল তুমি একটু দেখা করে যায় তো। আমি বললাম কোনো বলে একটা দরকার আছে। সেখানে যেতে যেতে প্রায় ৪.৩০ বেজে গেল। কাজটা কমপ্লিট করে ফেরার পথে মিষ্টির দোকান থেকে  মালাই চমচম নিয়ে এলাম। আজ আমাদের বাড়িটা একটু সান্থ ছিল কারণ আমার বৌদি তো ছিলোনা। ঠিক আমাদের পাঁচিলএর পাশেই দাদার ঘর। আর বৌদির একটু  বাজে অভ্যাস হলো চিল্লানো। সারাক্ষন চিল্লাতে থাকে। যাই হোক লোকের নামে খারাপ বলতে নাই আর সে যদি হয় নিজেদের লোক। তারপর এসে আবার স্নান করতে  হলো। তারপর একটু চা খেলাম আর তারপর মিষ্টিটা খেয়ে বসলাম ল্যাপটপে। আজ এই ব্লগের প্রাইভেসী পলিসি পেজ ক্রিয়েট করতে গিয়ে কি  সব করেছি জানিনা পেজ টা আসছে  কিন্তু ওটা একটা ব্লগ এর পরে। তাই নিয়ে একটু প্রব্লেম এ আছি। 
যাই হোক আজ এই পর্যন্তই থাক কাল আবার দেখা হবে আশা করছি। 
BYE
                                             K.S