HEY  GUYS,

                     Welcome to another blog.How are you all? I hope you are well. I saw a web series last night but it didn't feel so good. So I can't say to see you anymore. Anyway then I watched a little youtube then fell asleep.
I woke up around 8.19 this morning. Then I came fresh and started pubg. As soon as the pubg was over, I went to eat. I have a lot of work to do today, so I finished my meal and sat down with the paper. When I went to my sister's house to complete the work, she said she had to go to school. Because they have to submit some kind of assignment.
So I went to do his work and came home from there around 2.00. Then I took a bath and sat down for a while. My father called again and said that I have a job to do and I said I can't do it. So gave a little gossip. Then I went to do the work again. I will come and sit for a while after work. I took a bath again. Then I came and drank some tea. Then I attended the class. Then after class I was talking to a little gentleman because he will create an account on Blogspot. Although he has an account before. Then I told him the method and I went to eat.
There was nothing to write today. So it was a little late. So forgive me a little.
Stay up to date today and see you tomorrow.
BYE
                                                 K.S
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
কেমন আছো সবাই ?? আশা করছি ভালোই আছো। কাল রাতে একটা ওয়েব সিরিজ দেখলাম কিন্তু অতটা ভালো লাগলোনা। তাই আর আপনাদের দেখার জন্য বলতে পারছি না। যাইহোক তারপর একটু ইউটুবে দেখলাম তারপর ঘুমিয়ে গেলাম। 
সকালে আজ প্রায় ৮.১৯ নাগাদ উঠলাম। তারপর ফ্রেশ হয়ে এসে pubg স্টার্ট করলাম। pubg শেষ হতেই আমি খেতে গেলাম আজ প্রচুর কাজ আছে তাই খাওয়া শেষ করে সেই কাগজ নিয়ে বসে পড়লাম। কাজটা কমপ্লিট করে আমি যখন বোন এর ঘরে গেলাম তখন ও বললো ওর স্কুল এ যেতে হবে। কারণ ওদের একপ্রকার এসাইনমেন্ট জমা দিতে হবে। তাই ওর কাজগুলো করে দিতে গেলাম সেখানথেকে বাড়িতে এলাম প্রায় ২.০০ নাগাদ। তারপর স্নান করে খেয়ে একটু বসলাম আবার বাবা ফোন করলো যে একটা কাজ আছে ওটা করতে যেতেহবে আমি বললাম আমি পারবোনা। তাই একটু বকা দিলো। তারপর আবার কাজটা করতে গেলাম। কাজ করে এসে একটু বসবো মা বলে স্নান কর। আবার স্নান করলাম। তারপর এসে একটু চা খালাম। তারপর ক্লাস এটেন্ড করলাম। তারপর ক্লাস শেষ করে একটু সৌম্য র সাথে কথা বলছিলাম কারণ ও ব্লগস্পট এ একটা একাউন্ট ক্রিয়েট করবে তাই। যদিও ওর আগে একটা একাউন্ট আছে। তারপর ওকে পদ্ধতি তা বলে আমি খেতে গেলাম। 
আজ টোটো লাখের কিছু ছিলোনা। তাই একটু দেরি হয়ে গেল। সেইজন্য একটু ক্ষমা করবেন। 
আজ এই পর্যন্তই থাক কাল আবার দেখা হবে। 
BYE
                                                 K.S