HEY GUYS,

                    Welcome to another blog.How are you all? I hope you are well. My condition is not so good. It's cold. He has a sore throat and has a mild fever. But I don't think so. I called my grandfather and he said it will be done only after taking medicine. And he prescribed some medicines in the massage. Anyway, I will take those medicines from tonight and then I will let you know what is happening. I couldn't wake up much last night because my body was bad. So I fell asleep early.

Anyway, I woke up around 8.50 this morning. Then I see there is no fever. There was no body ache or fever till about 2.50. Actually, when I took a bath, the fever started coming. Then the whole afternoon went well, but just before the evening there was a lot of sore throat and fever, but it came, so I called my grandfather first. And I prescribed medicine. Grandpa asked me to inform him again tomorrow.

I woke up in the morning and started pubg before freshening up. After the match, I sat on the laptop. I did some work then got up from there and walked around the house. Then I went to take a bath around 1.00. As many problems since then. Anyway then I played pubg for a while. Then I went to eat. After eating, I went to sleep with a little story. Then when the fever came again, she told her mother and she brought medicine and food. After eating it, the fever went down again.

Just fever and fever throughout the whole post today.

Stay tuned today and hope to see you again tomorrow.

BYE 

                                                             K.S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

কেমন আছো সবাই ? আশা করছি ভালোই আছো। আমার অবস্থা ততো একটা ভালো  নয়। ঠান্ডা লেগেছে। তারজন্য গলাব্যথা হয়েছে তারউপর আবার হালকা জ্বর জ্বর ফিলিং আছে। কিন্তু মনে হয় করোনা হয়নি। দাদা কে ফোন করলাম দাদা বললো শুধু ঔষধ খেলেই হয়ে যাবে। আর ম্যাসেজ এ কতগুলো ঔষধ লিখে দিলো। যাই হোক ওই ঔষধ গুলো আজ রাত থেকে খাবো তারপরে কি হচ্ছে আপনাদের জানাবো। কাল রাতে শরীর খারাপ এর জন্য বেশি রাত জাগতে পারিনি। তাই তাড়াতাড়ি ই ঘুমিয়ে গেছিলাম। 

যাইহোক আজ সকালে প্রায় ৭.৫০ নাগাদ উঠলাম। তারপর দেখি কোনো জ্বর  নেই। প্রায় ২.৫০ পর্যন্ত কোনো শরীর খারাপ বা কোনো জ্বর ছিলোনা। অচ্যুয়ালি যখন আমি স্নান করেছি তার পরেই কেমন যেন জ্বর আসতে শুরু করেছে। তারপর পুরো দুপুর টা মোটামুটি ভালো গেলেও সন্ধ্যার ঠিক আগে আবার বেশ গলাব্যথা আর জ্বর খুব কম কিন্তু এসেছিলো তাই আগে দাদা কে ফোন করলাম। আর ঔষধ লিখে নিলাম। দাদা কাল আবার জানাতে বললো। 

সকালে ঘুম থেকে উঠে ফ্রেশ হয়ে আগে pubg স্টার্ট করলাম। ম্যাচ শেষ করে একটু ল্যাপটপ এ বসলাম। কিছু কাজ করলাম তারপর  ওখানথেকে উঠে একটু হাটাহাটি করলাম ঘরের মধ্যে। তারপর আমি স্নান করতে গেলাম তা প্রায় ১.০০ টার দিকে। তারপর থেকেই যত প্রব্লেম। যাই হোক তারপর কিছুক্ষন pubg খেললাম। তারপর খেতে গেলাম। খাওয়া শেষ করে একটু গল্প করে এসে আমি ঘুমিয়ে গেলাম। তারপর আবার জ্বর এলে মা কে বলায় মা ঔষধ আর খাবার সবকিছু এনে দিলো। ওটা খাওয়ার পর আবার জ্বর কমে গেল। 

আজ পুরো পোস্ট জুড়ে শুধু জ্বর আর জ্বর। 

আজ এই পর্যন্তই থাক কাল আবার দেখা হবে আশা করছি। 

BYE 

                                                             K.S