My Daily Routine(Koushik Srakar) 

HEY GUYS,

                  Welcome to another Blog.How are you all? I hope you are well. Thinking about what I will see tomorrow night, it was about 1 o'clock, then I saw an old episode of Kapil Sharma show and then I fell asleep.

I woke up at around 8.30 this morning and freshened up before then I saw there was no massage so I wasn't too busy to do anything then I came and warmed some milk and sat down with a little book after eating. Then the funny thing is we didn't have classes today. We say I, Tridib and Shantanu.

And I told my mother that there would be no class today. Today's class has been canceled. After playing for a while, I didn't play anymore. Then I was getting a lot of sleep so I fainted. I don't know what happened, I just woke up from this fever and felt sleepy. I woke up a little late and went to take a bath.

Then I went there and saw that the water was so cold and then it was raining again. I was a little late after bathing and after eating I came to play pubg. I was watching a little youtube after the pubg ended, then I don't know when that sleep came. Then I woke up at my mother's call and quickly freshened up and attended class. Today the class was at 5.30. When it was over, I made a little chumin and brought it. Then after a while I see Joy's phone to know what I'm doing. Then I talked on video call with PC and then I am going to make some bread with my mother.
Stay tuned today and hope to see you again tomorrow.
BYE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
কেমন আছো সবাই ?? আশা করছি ভালোই আছো। কাল রাতে কি দেখবো তাই ভাবতে ভাবতে প্রায় ১ টা বেজে গেল তারপর একটু kapil sharma show এর পুরোনো episode দেখলাম তারপর ঘুমিয়ে গেলাম। 
আজ সকালে প্রায় ৮.৩০ নাগাদ উঠে আগে ফ্রেশ হলাম তারপর দেখি কোনো ম্যাসেজ নেই তাই আর অতো ব্যাস্ত হলাম না কোনোকিছু করার জন্য তারপর আমি এসে একটু দুধ গরম করলাম আর খেয়ে একটু বই নিয়ে বসলাম। তারপর মজার কথা আজ আমরা ক্লাস করিনি। আমরা বলতে আমি ,ত্রিদিব আর শান্তনু। আর মা কে বললাম যে আজ ক্লাস হবে না। আজকের ক্লাস ক্যানসেল করে দিয়েছে। অল্প সময় খেলার পর আমি আর খেললাম না। তারপর আমার প্রচুর ঘুম পাচ্ছিল তাই আমি গুমিয়ে গেলাম। কি হয়েছে জানি না এই জ্বর থেকে উঠে আমার যেন শুধু ঘুম পাচ্ছে। ঘুম থেকে উঠে একটু দেরি করে আমি স্নান করতে গেলাম তারপর সেখানে গিয়ে দেখি জল এত ঠান্ডা তারপর আবার বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে তাই ওখানথেকে ফিরে আবার মা কে বলে জল গরম করে নিয়ে তারপর স্নান করলাম। স্নান শেষ করে একটু দেরি করলাম খাওয়ার জন্য খাওয়া শেষ হতেই আমি এলাম pubg খেলতে। pubg শেষ হতেই একটু ইউটুব দেখছিলাম তারপর কখন যে ঘুম চলে এলো জানি না। তারপর মা এর ডাকে ঘুম থেকে উঠে তাড়াতাড়ি ফ্রেশ হয়ে ক্লাস এটেন্ড করলাম। আজ ক্লাস ছিল ৫.৩০ নাগাদ। ওটা শেষ হতে ই আমি একটু চাউমিন বানিয়ে নিয়ে এলাম। তারপর কিছুক্ষন বাদে দেখি জয় এর ফোন কি করছি তাই জানার জন্য। তারপর একটু পিসির সাথে ভিডিও কল এ কথা বললাম তারপর মা এর সাথে একটু রুটি বানাতে যাচ্ছি। 
আজ এই পর্যন্তই থাক কাল আবার দেখা হবে আশা করছি।
BYE
                                                      K.S